What you'll learn:
- Emil's 25 year background of investment experience, including Director of Managed Futures for BMO
- How each of Emil's 4 programs uses a combination of both Systematic and Discretionary trading styles
- How the Spread Trading Program manages to have a low to negative correlation to stocks and other Managed Futures benchmarks
- Why choppy or steady trending markets tend to be the best environment for Emil Van Essen
- How a partial discretionary trader, like Emil, applies risk management to all of their programs.